Huwebes, Enero 19, 2012

Someday, I know I will be.

Right now, I am so much full of various hopes and dreams for my future life. I admit that I am very idealistic, well, it's a product of wild imagination I guess. I enjoy creating different imagination and thoughts which are most of the time really beyond possibility. Anyway, dreaming is free, and I want to maximize it as long as its still is.

I know I will be a good journalist someday. I am not boasting or anything but I just really want to express what I know I can. And if I can do that, I will be. Get my point?

I never wanted to be a journalist before. For me, it's boring and lifeless. But after I had opened my eyes to a broader reality of the world, I have realized how amazing it is to become like one. I want to be a journalist someday. A journalist who will unleash the truth and bow down only to truth. I know mass media is a potent world to enter, especially if we speak of politics. Nevertheless, it is hurdleable.

What the Philippines lack is a true and compassionate communicator. A communicator who has an absolute love for truth and peace. A communicator who is able to present to the public how beautiful the world is in spite of what destructs it. A communicator who knows her only master-- God. A communicator who knows how to serve well her fellowmen-- the people.

I know I can. I know I will be. 
Someday.
Someday, I know I will be.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento